Sunday, July 4, 2010

How to be a Pin-Up Girl on the Beach

Few things in life turn me on like hitting the beach in my sexiest pin-up girl attire. It is truly a thrill I look forward to all year. Nothing makes me feel sexier thank a high waisted bikini, or a halter one piece in a retro print. Mmmm Hmmm.

People always ask me where how I create my vintage retro look on the beach. Well, as you know, I won't spill the sauce on my tips and tricks for just anybody. But the warm weather always makes my lips a little loose. So, just for you my beauties, here are some of Kitty Cavalier's hottest tips for becoming a Pin-Up Goddess on the beach:



Retro Swimwear

My Baby Jo the red polka dot bikini and the cherry one piece are an absolute STAPLE in my summer wardrobe

Stop Staring everything on this website is a must have. they usually increase their inventory later in the summer, but right now there's a hot deal running on an adorable black two piece
Punk Saucy little numbers with that pack some pizazz
Pin Up Girl Clothing Don't go to this website without your drool cloth held firmly in place

A Great Tan


There is absolutely, hands down, no better place in the world for an instant tan than Brazil Bronze Glow Bar. In minutes you'll be kissed by a golden tan that will leave all your friends green with envy! Print out this blog post and receive 20% off all services for the month of July! Now do I put out for you or what?

Red Lips
Whether you are lounging on the sand or para-sailing through the sky, red lipstick is a must. My new obsession is
Sinner Red by Lipstick Queen. It is a bright, 1000 watt, juicy-strawberry red and makes the perfect cherry-on-top of your pin up sundae!


And of course, to keep your hips swayin' and your curves a stayin', come indulge your Inner Seductress in my signature burlesque class, The Big Reveal. Bring your new bathing suit! It'll be just like the Hamptons, only sexier.


With Love and a Tassel Twirl,

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment