Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Morning

Morning Veggies
This Sunday morning I am sipping a green juice made of kale, romaine, lemon, ginger, grapes and honeycrisp apple. It was blended in a juicer that was gifted to me by a dear friend.  It makes the juice taste extra yummy to know that it contains her love.  I'm listening to a song called Mallard Island Hymn off of the National Parks soundtrack.  I'm wearing a cotton robe and fuzzy leg warmers. My feet are cold. 

Today I am off to celebrate the end of the Fall harvest with our local CSA (a farm share we participate in in our neighborhood).  Farmer Fred will be there to meet the members and talk about the season.  Then returning home to watch a movie and make candy apples.  Kev just came over and gave me a kiss, we both have green lips from the juice.

What are you doing with your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment