Introducing a new monthly feature: Swoon!
Videos, products, poems, articles, events, and all sorts of things that have seduced me recently, and I that consider to be swoon-worthy. Enjoy!
- This article by Veronica Varlow on how to make magic in 2014 using all 5 senses. She seduces and inspires in the way that only the original Danger Dame can!
- High Heel Bunny Slippers. Shut. Up.
- Nutcracker Rouge, the sexiest, most scandalous baroque burlesque production in NYC. Only a few performances left! Even if you are not in NYC, click here to be teased by the stunning video.
- I’m not a big Quinoa person but this video makes me want to become one.
- Paris Perfect lists gorgeous Paris apartment rentals for a dream vacation. Like a a really stylish Air B and B! C'est Magnifique!
- Winnie’s latest sleep position:
- Mac's Naked Lunch eye shadow. Not too sheer, not too shimmery, just right.
- These hand painted moroccan style mason jars. A few of these on a beautiful tray = seduction on a stick!
- Available to stream on Netflix, I found the documentary "They Call It Myanmar" to be a fascinating look into the country and culture of an isolated nation.
- This article about Natalie Barney, especially the part about her seduction of the courtesan Liane De Pougy
- Lately I have been paying special attention to keeping my home in order as I find clutter to be the Anti-Seduction. Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston is one of my favorite books on the topic. An inspiring read!
- BONUS! Qoya Teacher Training Retreat in NYC! Only 5 spots left in this journey of a lifetime. Join us!